History of Rinderon
Rinderon has a history of more than a half century as a prescription drug.
containing the same amounts of the ingredients of the prescription drug,
is now on
the market!February 2021
“Rinderon-V Ointment 0.12%/Cream 0.12%” were released on the market in 1966 as prescription drugs and have been used for more than half a century as treatment for eczema and dermatitis.
“Rinderon Vs Ointment/Cream” are newly released as switch OTC drugs, which contain the same ingredients in the same amounts as “Rinderon-V Ointment 0.12%/Cream 0.12%” and can be bought at drugstores/pharmacies without a prescription.
Both the Ointment and Cream contain white petrolatum, are less skin irritating and less sticky, and spread easily.
- About Rinderon Vs
- How to buy
- Rinderon Vs can be bought from a pharmacist or registered seller at a pharmacy/drugstore.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- Frequently asked questions about Rinderon Vs, such as how to apply and application considerations, are listed.
- For your better understanding
- Rinderon Vs is a designated class 2 OTC drug.