Drug for treatment of eczema and dermatitisCharacteristics of Rinderon Vs
Rinderon Vs is a drug for skin diseases, including eczema and dermatitis, that treats symptoms such as rash and itchiness related to them, and it is a topical steroid classed as strong, which is the strongest group of OTC drugs.
You can choose from two forms, ointment or cream, whichever is suitable for the skin condition.
How to use topical steroids
Apply the proper amount of Rinderon Vs Ointment/Cream
to the affected area one to several times a day.
“1 FTU = about 0.5 g,” the amount of ointment or cream from the end of the index finger to the first crease in the finger of an adult, is used for application to an area twice the size of the flat of an adult’s hand with the fingers together.
Put the drug on the affected area and spread it gently, not rubbing it strongly.
How to use Rinderon VsRinderon Vs has beneficial effects against daily skin troubles and various kinds of dermatitis.
As Rinderon Vs Ointment/Cream contain “betamethasone valerate,” which has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, they have beneficial effects against eczema, dermatitis, heat rash, rash, itchiness, chilblains, insect bites, and hives.
FAQ about topical steroids
Frequently asked questions about Rinderon Vs,
such as how to apply and application considerations, are listed.
- 01 About how many times should it be applied a day?
- 02 What should you be careful about at the time of application?
- 03 Can it be applied on pregnant (possibly pregnant) women?
- 04 About how long should the duration of use be?
- 05 What is the minimum age for use of it?
- 06 About how much of the drug should be used?
- 07 How strong is the drug effect?
- 08 Does it have any side effects?
- 09 Are there any areas on which it cannot be applied?
- 10 Are there any areas that need special care for use?
- 11 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it over a large area on your face.” How large is a “large area?”
- 12 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it continuously for a long period.” How long is a “long period?”
- 13 It is mentioned that “Consult a specialist if the affected area is large.” What is considered a large area?
- 14 The symptoms are getting better after 5 or 6 days of use, but they still remain. How long can I keep using it?
- 15 When a moisturizer and a topical steroid are applied together, which should be applied first?