About how much of the drug should be used?
If the area to which the drug is applied is “an area twice the size of the flat of an adult’s hand with the fingers together,” the approximate amount is about 0.5 g (from the end of the index finger to the first crease in the finger) per use. Based on this, adjust the amount according to the applied area.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- 01 About how many times should it be applied a day?
- 02 What should you be careful about at the time of application?
- 03 Can it be applied on pregnant (possibly pregnant) women?
- 04 About how long should the duration of use be?
- 05 What is the minimum age for use of it?
- 06 About how much of the drug should be used?
- 07 How strong is the drug effect?
- 08 Does it have any side effects?
- 09 Are there any areas on which it cannot be applied?
- 10 Are there any areas that need special care for use?
- 11 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it over a large area on your face.” How large is a “large area?”
- 12 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it continuously for a long period.” How long is a “long period?”
- 13 It is mentioned that “Consult a specialist if the affected area is large.” What is considered a large area?
- 14 The symptoms are getting better after 5 or 6 days of use, but they still remain. How long can I keep using it?
- 15 When a moisturizer and a topical steroid are applied together, which should be applied first?