Precautions for use
What you should not do
(If you do not keep to the following, the present symptoms may worsen and side effects tend to occur.)
- The following people must not use this drug.
Those who had an allergic reaction to this drug or the ingredients of this drug
- Do not apply this drug to the following areas.
- Varicella (chicken pox), athlete’s foot, ringworm, or purulent areas
- Eyes and around the eyes
- Do not apply this drug to a large area on the face.
- Do not use this drug continuously for a long period.
- Attention with lotion
Do not put it in your eyes.
※Do not apply it around your eyes for a long period because it may increase your eye pressure.
- The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered seller before use of this drug.
- （１）Those who are under treatment of a doctor
- （２）Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- （３）Those with previous allergic reactions to drugs or other things
- （４）Those with a large affected area
- （５）Those with severe exudation and erosion
- The following symptoms may be side effects. If any of these symptoms occur, stop using this drug immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered seller with this leaflet.
Related areas Symptoms Skin Rash/redness, itching Skin
Tinea, athlete’s foot, pimples, suppuration, continuous irritation, and whitening
- If your symptoms do not get better after 5 or 6 days of use of this drug, stop using it and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered seller with the package insert.
- How to use Rinderon Vs
- How to buy
- Rinderon Vs can be bought from a pharmacist or registered seller at a pharmacy/drugstore.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- Frequently asked questions about Rinderon Vs, such as how to apply and application considerations, are listed.
- For your better understanding
- Rinderon Vs is a designated class 2 OTC drug.