Does it have any side effects?
As side effects of topical steroids (topical drugs), the following symptoms may occur. In particular, side effects often occur on the face, so special care is needed.
●Hair grows/increases where the drug is applied.
●Tend to have pimples and boils/pimples and boils get worse.
●Capillaries become noticeable.
●Infection with bacteria/fungi/viruses.
●The skin gets thin.
●The skin gets red.
If any side effects occur, stop using it immediately and consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or registered seller with the package insert.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- 01 About how many times should it be applied a day?
- 02 What should you be careful about at the time of application?
- 03 Can it be applied on pregnant (possibly pregnant) women?
- 04 About how long should the duration of use be?
- 05 What is the minimum age for use of it?
- 06 About how much of the drug should be used?
- 07 How strong is the drug effect?
- 08 Does it have any side effects?
- 09 Are there any areas on which it cannot be applied?
- 10 Are there any areas that need special care for use?
- 11 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it over a large area on your face.” How large is a “large area?”
- 12 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it continuously for a long period.” How long is a “long period?”
- 13 It is mentioned that “Consult a specialist if the affected area is large.” What is considered a large area?
- 14 The symptoms are getting better after 5 or 6 days of use, but they still remain. How long can I keep using it?
- 15 When a moisturizer and a topical steroid are applied together, which should be applied first?