Are there any areas that need special care for use?
Since the skin of the face is thin and delicate, special care is needed. Apply it only to areas with symptoms, and do not spread it to other areas (Do not apply it to areas larger than a 500-yen coin).
Do not apply it around your eyes and pay attention so that it does not get into your eyes.
If the drug is applied to an area that is covered by a diaper, do not use a close-fitting diaper or airtight underwear made of vinyl or other materials.
Wrong use may cause side effects. Use it properly following the given application method, amount, and period.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- 01 About how many times should it be applied a day?
- 02 What should you be careful about at the time of application?
- 03 Can it be applied on pregnant (possibly pregnant) women?
- 04 About how long should the duration of use be?
- 05 What is the minimum age for use of it?
- 06 About how much of the drug should be used?
- 07 How strong is the drug effect?
- 08 Does it have any side effects?
- 09 Are there any areas on which it cannot be applied?
- 10 Are there any areas that need special care for use?
- 11 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it over a large area on your face.” How large is a “large area?”
- 12 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it continuously for a long period.” How long is a “long period?”
- 13 It is mentioned that “Consult a specialist if the affected area is large.” What is considered a large area?
- 14 The symptoms are getting better after 5 or 6 days of use, but they still remain. How long can I keep using it?
- 15 When a moisturizer and a topical steroid are applied together, which should be applied first?