What should you be careful about at the time of application?
Wash your hands with soap and running water and dry them with a clean towel, etc. Put the drug on a clean finger, then put it on the affected area, and apply it by spreading gently. Do not rub it strongly.
- FAQ about topical steroids
- 01 About how many times should it be applied a day?
- 02 What should you be careful about at the time of application?
- 03 Can it be applied on pregnant (possibly pregnant) women?
- 04 About how long should the duration of use be?
- 05 What is the minimum age for use of it?
- 06 About how much of the drug should be used?
- 07 How strong is the drug effect?
- 08 Does it have any side effects?
- 09 Are there any areas on which it cannot be applied?
- 10 Are there any areas that need special care for use?
- 11 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it over a large area on your face.” How large is a “large area?”
- 12 It is mentioned that “Do not apply it continuously for a long period.” How long is a “long period?”
- 13 It is mentioned that “Consult a specialist if the affected area is large.” What is considered a large area?
- 14 The symptoms are getting better after 5 or 6 days of use, but they still remain. How long can I keep using it?
- 15 When a moisturizer and a topical steroid are applied together, which should be applied first?